Change of union | Trade Union Pro
Open menu

Change of union

In order not to interrupt the requirements of earnings-related unemployment benefit, i.e. the conditions of having an insurance and working accumulated in the unemployment fund, it is advisable to switch from the previous union to the new one at least one month from the termination.

In this manner, the transition to Pro is carried out as an old member of the unemployment fund, and the person switching the union/fund retains their conditions of having insurance and working.

Please notify your previous union or unemployment fund of your move to Pro. Usually, trade unions require a personal notification of termination.

Pro will only notify your previous union of your termination if you authorise Pro to make the termination notification for you, and only if you give us the full names of the previous union and the unemployment fund in the authorisation. The date on which you wish your membership to be terminated should be stated in the authorisation.