Changes to member information | Trade Union Pro
Open menu

Changes to member information

Changes in membership?

Have you recently changed job or have you lost your membership card? You can contact us by using the online forms below. In case your membership fee is not automatically deducted from your salary, you can also request reference numbers for fee payment.

Employment change

Employer fee collection agreement

Order reference numbers for fee payment

Change of association

Resign from Pro

Exemption from paying

In Pro, you do not need to pay membership fees during unpaid periods of time. The reason, start date, and estimated end date of the exemption from membership fees should be reported by the member to the member register of the union as soon as the exemption from paying starts. We do not receive this information on, for instance, maternity leaves or long sick leaves from employers and authorities. Acceptable grounds for exemption from paying can be viewed in the Proplus member service channel. You can also make your own report of exemption from paying through an encrypted connection. See also membership fee.

Membership fee exemption

Changes of address

Changes of address are reported to us directly by the Population Register Centre, unless their disclosure has been prohibited. You can also personally make changes to your information in the Proplus member service channel through an encrypted connection.

Membership card

If your membership card is lost or defective, you can order a new one by filling the online form below.

Order membership card